Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who steals bath towels from hotels?

hehehe...we do...only if the towel has a nice design on it...like from the high class hotels...not that im high class...lol...but when we get to spoil ourselfs to a nice hotel...we take the towels as a little souvenier...=)Who steals bath towels from hotels?
I've taken many things... towels, pillow, all the cleaning products, soap, tissues, pens, paper, I once forgot and left an ash tray in my bag.Who steals bath towels from hotels?
do you know what happens to hotel towels? eww.





I stole a big fluffy bathrobe once, then I thought about it really hard...





no amount of washing can get rid of the skank on the towels and robes in hotels.





I gave the robe away... didn't want to because it was so fluffy... but I had to
I never stole bath towels, but I am embarrassed to admit that I stole a queen size blanket...one of those vellux ones that are real soft. Yeah, I am a loser.
quiet now hons!! hy gay partnbers steevie and daveyy hons in some better chains of hotell, that we have stayed in around the world if you see the fine print on the hotelld front desk or when you register there is a 5.00 charge on top of the hotell bill!1 you want there towels?? you pasy them extra hons they hve caught onn hons but you failed too mention the freee gideonn bibles hons!1 and the bedspreads curtains!1
yo momma
they actually charge you for that stolen towels FYI :P
No, I have some at home
Dishonest people do--so you are.
Thats kinda gross because just think..how many people have used that towel. Hmmm..I could think of cooler souveniers to bring home from a vacation...
There IS something satisfying about coming away with this kind of a free souvenir...especially if you paid a lot to stay there!
visitors usually who want to have a memorabillia or something to have some at home..
I do not. Think of it this way -- when someone starts stealing your towels (not the ones you stole), you are going to have to pay to replace them. Maybe you better start checking your tab to see if there are any handling charges of some type . . .





I figure I have lots of towels coming to me at some point in life because 36 nice bath towels were stolen while I was doing laundry over a two-year period . . . one here, a couple there.
LOL!!! I make great money, better than most, I stay at nice hotels and could afford to buy as many towels as I want. the fact remains, I always steal a towel, no matter what. great fricken question!








and whats with the fag saying huns all the time, what a loser.
i've never been charged for taking them

No comments:

Post a Comment