Sunday, March 7, 2010

The annual average cost for washing bath towel in hotel. Thanks much?

I would like to find the info: In hotel, the average cost (annual) for washing bath towel ( including detergent, water, workers鈥?


I found the cost for operations ranges from 30-35 cents per pound processed 鈥?that means the hotel has to spend 30-35 cents per washed pound weight, right?


Anyways, I would like to know the total weight to calculate total amount per year.


The total Amount per year is my point.


Thanks for your help.


P.S: I have the topic in which the customer can re-use their bath towel during the time they stay in hotel to save the cost for hotel and also protect environment. But most of them, they just use once. It鈥檚 necessary to change everyday.The annual average cost for washing bath towel in hotel. Thanks much?
I work in a hotel and I don't exactly know. But what I can tell you is between all the sheets and towels we wash about 150 lbs a day. Multiply that by 365 for year weight. Hope that helped
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment