Sunday, March 7, 2010

What hotel did you get your best bubble bath from? within makati or ortigas only please, tnx?

Why must you get it in a hotel? My best bubble bath is right at home. I got myself a huge, comfortable tub. Before I retire for the day, I soak myself in a nice warm bubble bath, filling the tub with scented oils and herbs. And rose petal, would you believe. For effect, more to visually tell me that I am in such a relaxed mood. I also especially like lavender, it gives me a good night's sleep.What hotel did you get your best bubble bath from? within makati or ortigas only please, tnx?
Whats your budget? Go get it at Shangrila makati


if you want cheap.. then go to Somerset Olympia on Makati Ave, some rooms should have a tub.


If you want cheaper, then try going to a friend's house who has a bathtub

No comments:

Post a Comment