Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking for a hotel that has a bath in the bedroom...?

Hi, I'm looking for a hotel that has a bath in the bedroom. Ideally, I would like this to be in the West Midlands / Manchester area, but I can travel if needs be. It's for a special occasion...





When I search online it keeps coming up with hotels IN Bath so I can't really find anything useful.





If anyone knows of a room like this anywhere or (even better) has stayed in one please can you let me know the name etc of the hotel along with the 拢cost if you know it!





PS... In the UK, not US, thanks!Looking for a hotel that has a bath in the bedroom...?
AH! Becky this is your lucky day! there are two hotels that I can recommend! however neither is based in the Midlands. actually one of them might be!





first of:


The Crazy Bear: I promise you will never experience anything like it, I proposed to my now fiance over hear, its on the expensive side, I paid 拢400 for one night.





The other is:


Mal Maison: again very nice, both are known as Boutique Hotels.


These are concept hotels: Mal Maison is around 拢260.





For instance 50'; Plasma screen in bedroom, with a lounge, dark walls, with crushed material, Infinity bath in the middle of the bedroom.





Try Hotel Du Vin also. however the Customer service there is not the greatest.





Mal Maison and Crazy Bear. You will never see anything like it.





Check out there websites.Looking for a hotel that has a bath in the bedroom...?
That is quite difficult to find. Why don't you move a mattress to the bathroom and sleep there?


or get a room with an attached large bathroom............ it's only a few steps so close your eyes and use your imagination.
Have you got BLONDE hair Love, or is this your idea of a joke


you are looking for a room with an en suite which you will find in most Hotels all around the UK








IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY


IT'S THE WAY THAT YOU SAY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ask the Midland Hotel in Manchester or try around Ironbridge in Shropshire - Im sure I stopped in one about 5 years ago that had what you are looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment