Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it safe and clean to take a bouble bath in a hotel shower if your a female?

if not why? if yes , are u sure?Is it safe and clean to take a bouble bath in a hotel shower if your a female?
yes. why wouldn't it be.Is it safe and clean to take a bouble bath in a hotel shower if your a female?
If I go to a 5 star hotel I expect it to be clean but I always check. If it doesn't smell or look clean, I will clean it myself, and I'm no above calling and asking them to do it. It is always dependent on the people that clean the rooms. So the side of safety is always the way to go. I carry clorox wipes and use them. Then use very hot soapy water to scrub and then I do the bath thing. If it's a whirlpool tub that hasn't been used in a while it needs clorox to run through the jets, i complained at one place and they took a chunk off the cost...I couldn't use it and I was mad. So, check it out before unpacking and change rooms if you aren't satisfied. They are there fot you after all. Good luck.
yes, if it is a decent hotel, the bleach everything clean.
I don't know about a bouble bath, but bubble baths are a good way to get an internal infection.
i wouldnt do it unless i cleaned the tub i dont trust other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment