Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I saw a picture of a hotel with this beautiful bath that looked out onto Chicago...know it?

A while back I saw this photo of a hotel in Chicago that had a large tub that looked out onto Chicago, but now I can't find it. I want to know what hotel it is. Anyone know of it? Anyone know of any similar hotels. I'm looking for one with a really beautiful bath. Please help.I saw a picture of a hotel with this beautiful bath that looked out onto Chicago...know it?
The Palmer House Hilton, my favorite hotel in Chicago. Check it out http://www.hiltonfamilychicago.com/hotel鈥?/a>I saw a picture of a hotel with this beautiful bath that looked out onto Chicago...know it?
Ritz Carlton in downtown Chicago. It is the Anniversary Suite. It is absolutely beautiful. I reserved the room for my 5 year anniversary with my wife. I would recommend the couples in room massage. I would also recommend the spa services to come up and draw a bath for you. It was a room and an experience that we will never forget. http://www.fourseasons.com/chicagorc/guest_rooms_and_suites/anniversary_suite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment