Wednesday, March 3, 2010

W/c among the hotels inside Mirador Mansions would you recomend? I need airconroom w/ prvte bath for 4 adults?

I wuld appreciate comments from those hu stayed in one of d hotels in Mirador Mansions in Tsim Sha tsui, Hk. w/c hotel hav aircon room w/ private bathroom good for 4 adults? I wil be going to HK soon with old parents and brother, as long as it is clean and secure no problem. thanks a lot! Budget not exceeding 350HK per night per room. Or even if its not Mirador Mansions, its fine, as long as all four of us fit in one room.W/c among the hotels inside Mirador Mansions would you recomend? I need airconroom w/ prvte bath for 4 adults?
I have not stayed at Mirador before but HK in June - definitely with A/C - it's hot and humid. If you're able to get it for HK$350, that's very good price.





I was going to suggest the YMCA in TST but their rates is much higher - but you could have a look anyways.


http://www.ymcahk.org.hk/sales/html/e_su…W/c among the hotels inside Mirador Mansions would you recomend? I need airconroom w/ prvte bath for 4 adults?
can you paste me the link of my answer to the question about accomodations in hongkong of which i recommended chungking mansions.


want to look back at it as i have forgotten some details about my stay there. would appreciate it.


thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment