Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How can I tell on an online hotel listing whether one with 'ensuite bathroom' has bath and not just shower?

Sometimes one has been listed with 'ensuite bathroom', but it turned out to have only shower.


Of course I could ring the hotel, but as it will be abroad I'd rather not as it is expensiveHow can I tell on an online hotel listing whether one with 'ensuite bathroom' has bath and not just shower?
Best thing to do from my experience is to go to tripadvisor.com and type in the hotel name for lots of travellers unbiased ratings and opinions - they also quite often include traveller's own uncensored photos -and one of the things which often comes up is the shower/bathroom arrangement - this will tell you the truth.How can I tell on an online hotel listing whether one with 'ensuite bathroom' has bath and not just shower?
You could send them an email
E-mail and ask.
Send them an email...all the hotels I have been to have both, or the shower as part of the bath.
send an email, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment